Not comfy looking , but sound asleep ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
P5070012.jpg

Peppa last night before I moved her onto her bed under her hubbahut on her nice warm heated tiles.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lol, Beardies sleep in many strange positions and You have nothing to worry about, My beardies have all slept in strange positions (Even Gizmo the gecko but nothing from Loki yet).

View media item 61005 This was Cisco a few days ago.

View media item 60376 This was one of Thor's sleeping positions back when I still had him (I'm going to miss that :( ).

View media item 60923 and This was Daisy last month.

Thor's positions were such a pain in the neck to look at I moved him and he woke up, Stink eyed me and then went back into that same position. Beardies have strange sleeping postions from time to time. :D BTW, Peppa looks very pretty! :)

-HippieLizards.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
She often flakes out in this very unconfortable and goofy position .... bum and legs often just dangling loosely in the air .... this is why I often feel the need to put her to bed under her hubbahut, I think she knows daddy will fix her up all warm and comfy before he goes to bed.....
28may2018_goofy_peppa_sleeping_position.png

Peppa just now ...

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lol, She looks so happily sound asleep. :) Cisco did that the other night on her hammock. She had the bottom half of her body just dangling while the top half was happily holding on to the hammock and was very much sound asleep. :roll:

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
HippieLizards":3ak86djz said:
Lol, She looks so happily sound asleep. :) Cisco did that the other night on her hammock. She had the bottom half of her body just dangling while the top half was happily holding on to the hammock and was very much sound asleep. :roll:

Goofy girl is in exactly the same position again tonight and sound asleep .... I think she must like the position.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol, I Guess it's comfy! :lol: Loki now sleeps standing up against the glass of his cage typically. Silly dude. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom