Frantic running around and head bobbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelphyta

Beardie name(s)
nelphyta
So my beardie is a 6 year old male and once in awhile he'll run around the tank and trying to like scratch the sides of the tank and climb out. But on rare occasions he'll start head bobbing inbetween which he's been doing for the past 3 days and I just dont know what to do. Hes driving me nuts! I try taking him out for an hour or 2 and hes really calm but once i put him back in the tank he goes right back to doing what he was doing before. His beard isnt black either its normal color and i have a background around the back and sides of the tank. Can anyone tell me what i can do to make him stop doing this? i just dont know what to do >.<

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If everything else is normal, it sounds like spring fever. Just hormones acting up a bit. There's not a whole lot to do about that but if you can let him out to roam around and burn off some energy it can be helpful.

Nelphyta

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
nelphyta
CooperDragon":yf69rbme said:
If everything else is normal, it sounds like spring fever. Just hormones acting up a bit. There's not a whole lot to do about that but if you can let him out to roam around and burn off some energy it can be helpful.

alright thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom