Beardie won't poop in viv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had a Beardie that refuses to go poop in his viv? He absolutely refuses. He will wait until I take him out, then go. I'm always ready with a wad of toilet paper or paper towel, or I take him straight to the bath. But I'm wondering if he's just strange or if others are the same way...

Should I make an area with sand or something so he feels more apt to go when he needs to, or just let him be how he is?

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Just let him be how he is.
Its entirely normal and it can be a blessing or a curse. For me its the latter as it's quite annoying taking a fully grown adult beardie out of a hard to reach enclosure every day to every other day for sometimes up to 2+ hours just for her to go to the bathroom.
I'm just glad my other two aren't like her, if they were im not sure if I would have any time in the day for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom