Baby beardie stressed in viv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I got a baby bearded dragon about 3 weeks ago and he is eating well now and has lots of energy. He doesn’t glass surf very much, but has pretty intense stress marks when he’s in his vivarium. His temps are just about perfect, he doesn’t seem to have an aversion to any of the decor, and he enjoys his basking spot. When I take him out and handle him, stress marks are immediately gone. I wish I could handle him all the time, but the viv is his home! I want him to be happy there. Is there anything I should do?

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
Baby bearded dragons frequently display stress marks for no apparent reason. That being said, let's check a few things:

What are your temps? (I know you said they're perfect, but numbers are much more helpful.) What kind of UVB are you using? And can you upload a pic of your enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom