EXTRACT FROM MY LOGBOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
EXTRACT_FROM_MY_SKINK_LOGBOOK.png

link to larger view = https://s18.postimg.org/fs90r2umh/EXTRACT_FROM_MY_SKINK_LOGBOOK.png

D is my note of what I left in the tub for Fluffy to eat in the bug escape-proof dish.

I and J relate to pooing interval and particulars - can be important to know and see history.

I have 3x EXCEL spreadsheets set up , one for the bluetongues , one for the beardies , one for the water skinks and I keep records of what native birds , reptiles and marsupials visit my garden and are given treats by my wife and me ....

I also have details on weekly weights for my pets in as separate spread sheet.

My log books go back to 2000 and are , as you can see quite detailed and have attached photos of individuals who regularly visit so I can ID them individually at a glance.

I suggest a similar log book be set up by anyone who keeps pets of any kind , but particularly pet reptiles , can be invaluable to the vet if something goes wrong.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that's good stuff! I also keep a log in Google Sheets so I can track weight and make notes over time. It has turned into a very valuable resource and I recommend it to all. It's a good way to keep your feeding & med schedule sorted as needed and you can easily see weight trends which are one indicator of overall health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom