Increased exploring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zendoc

Hi, I have a 4 month old beardie who we think is a male based on whats under his tail. He is usually very docile and will just chill in my shirt or in a "beardie burrito (washcloth folded up). I have been taking him out every day since he was a hatchling. First, his growth rate is amazing! SO much fun to watch him grow. Second, the last couple of days he gets very restless when in my hands or the "burrito". To the point where if I didn't corral him I think he would run under the couch or some other inaccessible place. Question: is this normal for them to suddenly get so bold? We live in Boston but are relocating next week to North Carolina. He should get some good outdoor time there. Should I be worried that he is getting really squirmy when I try to hold him? Thanks!!

HylianHealeys

Juvie Member
Completely normal. This means he's getting more confident and wants to explore the rest of his "territory" (ie your house :lol: ). It can also be a personality thing. Some beardies like to snuggle all the time, while others can barely sit still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom