2018 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirsh

beardie":2lwrkm17 said:
Thirsh":2lwrkm17 said:
My Yondu Poppins isn’t there and I sent pics :(
Other than that I love how they all look there!
Calendar B. Note which usernames are in Calendar A vs Calendar B. I'm still working on the second one, which Yondu will be in. :)

Ohhhh ok! Awesome! Can’t wait to see that preview!

Shoxaju

So excited for Calendar B! I can't wait to see Yoshi's beautiful face, He's grown so much since those pics were submitted too!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Iloverex":3g9nvftt said:
I'll be pushing out updated previews for Cal A (a few updates to make) when I post the Calendar B previews. I am hoping that will be tonight.

lol. So, I’m an ***** with computers and websites and stuffs... I’m just going to tell you ahead of time, that I know I messed up. I sent two pics, one close up of a gray/black original and his named is *Supposed* to say “Mister”... and another of an Orange leatherback, his name is Sir, which should be correct on there.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Alex, Thanks for putting our girls on the cover. :blob5: :blob8: I'm soo excited. We've had them as a full picture inside, which is great, The old calendars are on the wall in our bedroom, with the pics of our girls. You always do a good job with the calendars, they are keepers.

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Calendar A looks amazing! I have to tip my hat to everyone of our dragon slaves.... you all seem to be talented and very loving dragon parents. Everyone’s kids look FABULOUS!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
FaytheBeardieMama":18qlozsf said:
lol. So, I’m an ***** with computers and websites and stuffs... I’m just going to tell you ahead of time, that I know I messed up. I sent two pics, one close up of a gray/black original and his named is *Supposed* to say “Mister”... and another of an Orange leatherback, his name is Sir, which should be correct on there.
Thanks. I was wondering about that. It will be correct when I eventually finish the B previews.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey everyone! I've finally finished the previews for Calendar B. The holiday weekend took more of my time than I thought, but better late than never!

Please take the time to review Calendar B preview images as soon as you can. I want to get these published as soon as absolutely possible! Note, if I do publish them and you have a correction (i.e. name) and are looking to buy one, I will certain correct it before you submit your order... just let me know.

Thank you all! The bearded dragons all look beautiful!

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Calendar B looks great ;) thanks for putting Lizzy in. Slight correction: you have her in under my name, Zanna. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom