Bearded Dragon Bobs Head At Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacowolf22

Hi guys! I just bought a custom made tank for my beardie and now he bobs his head at his reflection quite often. I don’t want him to become stressed so I am wondering if anyone knows of any one way background or something else that I could put on the glass so he doesn’t see his reflection? The back and sides are not glass, only the front is which is why I’m looking for one way so that I can still see him

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If it's a new space he may just need some time to settle in. If the back and sides aren't glass then there isn't a whole lot to do unless you want to temporarily cover the front with a photo or newsprint or something like that. Is he in a room with a lot of activity?

Tacowolf22

Original Poster
He is in the bedroom. The enclosure is made from a desk I believe and it is on the floor. There is a moderate amount of activity but not as much as in the living room etc he has been in this enclosure for approx 2 weeks now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom