New tank and is stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtxollie1

I have recently gotten a new tank due to having two bearded in 1 do that I could separate them. It's the same room but he is now lower to the floor and the tank is different. He is staying in the corner and digging but will eat. He had very dark stress lines all over his belly. I was wondering if there is anything that I could do to help him feel more at home. The items that he has in his tank were previously in the old tank. The old tank still has my other in and she seems to be fine and being her normal self. Any advice would be great! I just want to help him out!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Could be some relocation stress. If he's digging and trying to burrow, Try getting some fleece scraps from a craft store or use a small fleece blanket for him to dig around in and burrow. It may help him feel a bit more secure in the new home.

Gtxollie1

Original Poster
CooperDragon":j8nb5tml said:
Could be some relocation stress. If he's digging and trying to burrow, Try getting some fleece scraps from a craft store or use a small fleece blanket for him to dig around in and burrow. It may help him feel a bit more secure in the new home.
Thanks I'll give that a go tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom