Losing appetite & sluggish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

winalldeb

charmander16":584q2koy said:
He just ate another huge hornworm. Man, he's got to poop. It's like a person eating 10 bowls of high fiber cereal and 10 prunes and not pooping :p

I don't know where he's keeping it all :p

At least I'm not worried about him being dehydrated anymore.

Try a warm bath

charmander16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He finally made a big, stinky, wet poop today, so it seems all is well, but he must have gone at least 3 weeks without pooping. I don't know if the worms did it or what, but he seems like he's not into roaches at the moment. Now that's he's pooped I'm not so worried. I think he's just slowing down due to the winter.

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
charmander16":28y9212w said:
He finally made a big, stinky, wet poop today, so it seems all is well, but he must have gone at least 3 weeks without pooping. I don't know if the worms did it or what, but he seems like he's not into roaches at the moment. Now that's he's pooped I'm not so worried. I think he's just slowing down due to the winter.

I am glad to hear he finally went and it makes complete sense that its due to the winter. My guy been doing the same, slowing down on everything. Very sleepy and barely eats but on days he will eat something if he feels like it. I am sure he will perk up and be back to himself after the winter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom