accidentally bitten by juv ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisspt

so i was feedin keith with some greens and made the mistake of putting some strawberry at the end of my finger and he totally chomped down :shock: he bit down a few times and i kinda sat there then tried wiggling out his mouth. he kept on going for a moment before letting go. i don't think he meant to- right ? *sobs*

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
krisspt":1orp93y8 said:
so i was feedin keith with some greens and made the mistake of putting some strawberry at the end of my finger and he totally chomped down :shock: he bit down a few times and i kinda sat there then tried wiggling out his mouth. he kept on going for a moment before letting go. i don't think he meant to- right ? *sobs*
OMG!!! Call the paramedics..... Man Down, lmao!
Though more shocking than pain full, you'll be ok :mrgreen:
But keep an eye on your dragon, he may develope a tasted for "strawberry covered fingers", lol!

KozmoRox

Kozmo bit me a few months ago on the side of the hand accidentally, my fault for pulling her food away and not my hand. She's never bit me since, and I stick my fingers in her mouth to clean her teeth and gums! :roll: She is really sweet and I believe she knows who I am and what I'm doing. Kozmo is around 10-11 mos now, she's super cool!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Goes with the territory when you handfeed lizards , especially when they and you are new to it , 99% of the nips on the finger tip are accidents and your fault .... takes good timing.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Gormagon":8bfvvmdp said:
krisspt":8bfvvmdp said:
OMG!!! Call the paramedics..... Man Down, lmao!
Though more shocking than pain full, you'll be ok :mrgreen:
But keep an eye on your dragon, he may develope a tasted for "strawberry covered fingers", lol!

.... if he drew blood ... you're done for .... he's now got the taste for human blood , next time he'll go for your jugular !!! j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom