Baby dragon and juvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelpler4436294

Hey guys, I made this account just so I could ask this question. I have a juvi of approximately 3-4 months (I'm pretty sure its small for age), and I spur of the moment got a tiny baby today. I probably shouldn't have because now I'm stressed out... I have a 10 gallon placed in a 40 gallon enclosed so they can see and get used to one another. They definitely aren't the same size but quite honestly they aren't obserdly that far off. I'm worried about them not getting along for one, and for two if it's a male and female (which they're too young to know), I really don't want to deal with a pregnancy and all of that. I know, irresponsible, I should've thought this through. Does anyone have advice? If how I have the tanks set up doing any bit of good? If they get used to one another side by side like that will they be okay together in time? Thanks for any help

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Do not ever put them together. They are territorial and will fight. Also I'd get that smaller tank out of the bigger one. They are probably both stressed. Also a ten gallon is way too small. Petco has a tank sale going on. A dollar a gallon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom