Scratching at the tile

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
are you sure he is not a she :p
Squishy, would scratch on the tile, cause there was some calcium left from the greens, and he try to eat it. -_-
Pebbles done it once, I don't know if they are bored, or they miss their sand :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL im wondering that myself. Well its hard to tell the sex when they are very young. Just seems to be a male but never know. I guess in a little bit more time will tell if its really a male or perhaps a female :lol: Yeah maybe they are bored or like what the heck mom, greens, veggies/salad. I want the good stuff, feed me the proteins not the salad! :lol: :roll:

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
hopefully once your dragon gets a little bigger, you will be able to tell :)
a long time ago there was these weird bearded creatures, they live in a sandy/dirt environment, but one day, theses bearded creatures grew wings, and start to fly to catch the bugs that fly. An explorer saw these creatures and begin to study them. he saw that they do most wonders. he called them bearded dragons! he took it home, and see it trying to scratch the sand, he knew what it means. BABIES!
Okay, I am done making stories. back to the topic. they are bearded dragons are unpredictable. you just never know what they are doing, when you turn your back for one second.
thats why i want to mount a camera on my tank to see what they do while I am work XDDD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I hope so haha :lol:
Nice story... yeah sometimes i feel like mine thinks he or she can fly and then lands, flares up the beard. Pretty funny. I am like you really think you are a dragon huh... breathe fire, fly... mhmmmm! :p That would be cool to mount a camera inside of the enclosure. Maybe a couple to get some different angles. Hmm.. interesting thought :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom