silly boy is pooped

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayce82

Juvie Member
this is what he does every time after about 15 minutes of exploring. goes in his area I have setup under his tank so he can still get warm when he's out the cage.

89083-7126158164.jpg

jayce82

Juvie Member
Original Poster
oh yeah he knows where to go. took me a few days to make him realize this was his hiding and warm spot outside his cage. now that he knows it he goes straight to it every time

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Lucky and Peppa were great at putting themselves to bed when they were too pooped to play on daddy or had enough daddy snuggles, they'd look at their bed-tub, and when I finally took the hint and placed it on the lounge next to me on the coffee table, they'd crawl across and into it and disappear inside their little hide.

George does something similar when he's had enough floor time, he'll crawl over to his tank and look at it then at me, and repeat this until I take the hint and lift him in.

Puff did the same and now Toothless is doing the same thing.

Not trained them to do this, this is self taught by them..... Lizards are much smarter than most think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom