Change in Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olpakigo

Hello everyone, let me tell you a bit of my current situation. I have a four legged bearded dragon son named Carl. H is a little over a year and I have known him for the past 8 months. Since i met Carl we have had an inseparable bond. He would always scratch his vivarium for me to take him out and explore or he would fall asleep on my chest for hours. The past two weeks he has been shedding like crazy! I have been giving him baths to try and help the shedding process but he absolutely hates it! (Immediately poops when I put him in the tub and tries to scratch his way out). I noticed the change in behavior about a week and a half ago. He has not been wanting to leave his vivarium at all. Today I let him out for a bit and when it was time to go to bed I tried picking him up to put him back and his beard turned black and puffed up as I attempted to pick him up. He has never EVER given me any sort of attitude. Is it because of the shedding, am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom