Waving

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
SHBailey":mnm5vl40 said:
Sounds like Cheakie has definitely moved in and become one of the family. :)

She knows where it's dry, and warm in winter and not so hot in summer, and when she's on a good wicket I think.

Was thinking of catching her and installing her in Wriggles' old tub.... but had second thoughts on that and I don't want to destroy the trust she has in me.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
YoursTruly":28m2fndk said:
My girl Thane used to arm wave at crickets and eventually stopped. I haven't seen her head bob at anything yet, but if she is annoyed she will puff out her beard or gape. Then again, I have trouble telling with the gaping because she does it when she's warm and happy, too. *shrug*

Rex never waved until Puff became a uberhorny teenager , up til then we suspected Rex was also a boy , Puff was definitely a boy (very prominent lumps either side of the base of his tail) and when he was getting all obsessive , bb, nodding his headoff and doing inappropriate things to the shoes, sock, carpet edge etc , and Rex was headnodding and armwaving back at him, we knew for sore she was a girl.

Mysty

Juvie Member
Steve and Robert head bob each other with puffed beards if one is out and notices the other in his viv. They sometimes settle this with a finishing arm wave. As in 'OK, you win'.

Incredible to think their previous owner cohabed them and there wasn't serious injuruy. Their furious head bobbing to each other now when they had to tolerate each other for so long is understandable I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom