Weird Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

joef

Hatchling Member
So this morning my dragon Darwin started glass surfing a lot. When I opened up his cage, he started running as fast as he could toward my door. I couldn't figure out why, so I got him back in his cage (after he jumped off me and landed on his back) and now all he wants to I sleep under his log. I gave him carrots because they're his favorite and he didn't eat them. I saw that he was dehydrated so I sprayed him down and I'm going to give him a bath. Is there anything wrong with him? Did landing on his back give him trauma?

joef

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Birdy":2y50dbaq said:
Hi i think he/she might be ok but how many feet off the ground was he when he fell?
About 2 feet 8 inches. He's jumped from higher but never fallen on his back.

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Most likely he was just scared from this incident. Give him some room, but if he doesn't return to normal or seems to be in pain in the next few days, you might want to get some x-rays done, though this shouldn't be necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom