Constant Glass Surfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiandRose

So I have two beardies(Rose and Benji) who are about 3(maybe closer to 4) and 6 months respectively. Benji has been a little antsy ever since we got him from PetSmart(he even tried to run from the employee that removed him from the enclosure), but we haven't have TOO many problems out of him in general. Until now that is. As of late ive been buried in homework and I haven't had a ton of time to spend with my beardies, but I always sit in front of their cage when I'm reading, writing, etc. About two weeks ago I noticed that they were glass surfing a lot more than usual, and I figured it was the lack of decor(not having much to do when I'm not holding or playing with them), so I added more. The cage has a lot more stuff in it now, and I thought it would help but their glass surfing has continued(Rose does it the most). It's to the point of irritation some days when I just want to relax. Really looking for some help and I can provide additional info if needed. Thanks in advance!

PS: I use NAT Geo's 3-d background and it IS very reflective and I have acknowledged that but I think it goes beyond that. Also, Rose is Female and Benji is Male

Hi, We have finally put two and two together that when our beardie surfs his glass, it is because he has to poop. He does not like pooping in his tank.

BenjiandRose

Original Poster
kelleym530":bjx3aiwq said:
Hi, We have finally put two and two together that when our beardie surfs his glass, it is because he has to poop. He does not like pooping in his tank.
I wish my problem was that simple. Benjis getting darker stress marks and they're still glass surfing like crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom