Beardie on cool side of new enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keysor80

I just moved my beardie from a 50 to a 110 gallon tank. She is about 5 -6 months old. I use reptile carpet for the bottom of the enclosure and she has two hides one on the warm and one on the cooler side. Recently she has been loving the cool side of her cage. I was just wondering if this was a semi normal occurrence or if I should be changing something thank you! (She also does have 2 basking ledges she can get to to bask in)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Please go over the basking temps and UVB- temps should be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer and a long tube fixture for a uvb--

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Did you by chance do a drastic change in the decor? Dragons do not like change. Could be relocation stress.
I recently built a new enclosure for my dragon's and Angel is going through it as well. Charlie's side didn't change much but on her side I had to change ends with the basking area and, she doesn't know what to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom