Picky Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently my bearded dragon, Diego, got sick to the point of needing to be force fed. I've always had a problem getting him to eat non bug foods, except woodchips if he finds one he will eat it. The second he tasted to critical care he froze, and latched onto the syringe. Now the only way he'll eat greens is through the syringe, and how he'll try to eat it out of the other animals mouths if he can, but we dont let him eat dog food and the guinea pig (his best friend and the creature who taught him jealousy) is to fast. If we don't give him is grass slurry on time he throws a fit. He will empty his water dish and become huffy....

I want a new beardie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok please NO more wood chips and NO more letting him eat out of other animals mouths--- :shock:
can you please post a pic of his tank and lighting --- his behavior does not sound normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom