Kaida's first bath!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first he was pretty cautious of it. As he's still just getting used to me and his new home. But after about a minute he was striding all over. Licking the water and eventually lying flat with his head poking out.

It was also after he had finished shedding. So it helped whisk away and loose shed that was still hanging on.

He seemed to enjoy water being poured over his back. The hand towel on the other hand not so much once he was done. But he tolerated it long enough to get him mostly dry before hopping onto his basking branch. Overall I'd say it was a success.

Gonna try crickets again later today. See if he's still scared of them lol. Little guy needs to eat his bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom