Birthday Wishes for Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie will be turning 3 in June, and he is definitely the star of the library. So many patrons adore him and make a specific stop to "chat" with him while they are here to get books or movies. We wanted to celebrate his birthday but with my summer programming starting on June 2nd, I didn't want to add a special event to the calendar. So we decided to hand out coloring sheets for the kids asking them what they think Charlie would like for his birthday. I honestly can't wait to get them back because we will be displaying them on one of the gallery walls in the library. Here's the page, if anyone needs an idea.
108942-8098875945.jpg

saraho

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think we will get lots of pictures of worms and bugs. I am picturing a beautiful layer cake with superworms sticking out of it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom