Battling the Game & Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite past time for unwinding is playing video games at night. So last night I'm hacking and slashing my way through a game and lil Volcano is running around. Well the battery in my controller dies so I plug it in and put the controller in my lap while I reach down to grab my drink. Well my little buddy decided to come running, snagged the controller cable, and pulls it down off my lap. The controller hits the floor and cracks open and also knocked my glass over spilling my beer all over my phone :angry5: Volcano runs away and turns around to give me the did I do that face. But honestly how can I be mad at that face
107595-4678630387.jpg
But now I need a new controller (luckily the phone survived).

And no that isn't Volcano's enclosure in the background. That's my Tegu's. These two like to stare at each other thru the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom