Beardie loves watching netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening downtime with my 1 year old girl Charlie- she was on me while we were lying in bed but she climbed down to get a better seat
h1QDSuI.jpg

she was just enamoured with The Office last night- we watched 3 episodes together and she was engaged the whole time !
CQjkipQ.jpg

short video recording of her watching it haha

Im still shocked at how much she enjoyed it LOL

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
She does seem very interested in those strange humans ! She might have been hoping they had some bugs on them. :)

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
That's adorable... I keep trying to see if Figment will enjoy watching TV, but he doesn't seem to care. Ah well. Maybe he's more of a book dragon. :)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Cuttlefishh":1mv1ai1m said:
Evening downtime with my 1 year old girl Charlie- she was on me while we were lying in bed but she climbed down to get a better seat
h1QDSuI.jpg

she was just enamoured with The Office last night- we watched 3 episodes together and she was engaged the whole time !
CQjkipQ.jpg

short video recording of her watching it haha

Im still shocked at how much she enjoyed it LOL

Keyboard on my Alienware 17R4 i7 is usually 40 degC …. my water skink Fluffy loves curling up on it.
I think this will a big reason why Charlie likes it there too.

RastaDragon

just this past week, my little Boggle has started doing something very similar.

if i am on the computer and he is on the sofa, he has started wandering over and laying out on the keyboard with his nose against the screen!

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
I've always wondered if beardies see TV as a window. Therefore everything in the TV window is real. My girl reacts to other beardies on screen by waving submissively. It would be neat to know what they are thinking when they see TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom