Smart little guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today when I got to work, I went out to check on Charlie. I didn't grab the keys for his enclosure because I figured I'd let him keep warming up or sleep, since it was early. When I stopped in front of the tank and said "Good morning," he turned his head to look at me. Then I noticed he kept looking down at my hands. I thought maybe he was looking at my wedding ring, since he's interested in shiny things. So, I held up my ring but instead of looking at it, he cocked his head and looked (pointedly) up at the lid of the tank.

He was looking to see if I had the keys to take him out for a cuddle. He's too darn smart! I acquiesced and took him right out and we toured the office to visited coworkers. He seemed pleased with that. I know that he isn't my pet...no, I'm definitely his pet. :lol:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like he's got his routine down! :lol: Sounds like he has a good life at your library =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom