Smart little guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today when I got to work, I went out to check on Charlie. I didn't grab the keys for his enclosure because I figured I'd let him keep warming up or sleep, since it was early. When I stopped in front of the tank and said "Good morning," he turned his head to look at me. Then I noticed he kept looking down at my hands. I thought maybe he was looking at my wedding ring, since he's interested in shiny things. So, I held up my ring but instead of looking at it, he cocked his head and looked (pointedly) up at the lid of the tank.

He was looking to see if I had the keys to take him out for a cuddle. He's too darn smart! I acquiesced and took him right out and we toured the office to visited coworkers. He seemed pleased with that. I know that he isn't my pet...no, I'm definitely his pet. :lol:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like he's got his routine down! :lol: Sounds like he has a good life at your library =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom