ollie’s funny behaviors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ollie is my 4 and half month old bearded dragon and he has a lot of personality. so i thought i’d share some things about him. first, he LOVES when i play piano, especially beethoven. second, he mimics everything i do. when i look somewhere, he looks there, when i stick my tongue out, he sticks his out. it’s so funny!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It sounds like he enjoys you doing things in the room he's in. I have noticed that they like to watch the world go by. They are bored (I believe) without something to watch while they are basking.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah sounds like he's happy. They are curious little ones for sure. Providing them with enrichment like you've been doing makes their lives better.

saraho

Hatchling Member
I agree, they love to look at the world around them. I was worried when I had to move Charlie away from windows, he loves the view, but it was too cold. Now he's the star attraction at the library. He's literally front and center and has so many admirers that he never seems to want to come hang out with me at my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom