Edgar is a metalhead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a story about my male dragon. I'm a metalhead. I like underground rap too, but I'm more metal than anything. Especially Disturbed. The other day I had some music playing in my bedroom, and caught some motion out of the corner of my eye. Edgar was headbanging. I watched him for a few minutes and turned off the music. When I did, he stopped and laid down. When I was a kid I would headbang so hard that I gave myself whiplash quite often. That's no joke or exaggeration. A little later I had the music going again, and decided to see what Edgar was doing, and he was headbanging again! I don't think Lenore was too interested, as she wasn't really doing anything, but Edgar was into it.

I had no idea that a dragon could get into music like that. I knew he was a cute and goofy little fart, but I didn't know he was a metalhead.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
We turn on the radio we have in our baathroom near our girls' tanks. We usually have it on when we are not with them in our bedroom. It isn't metal music, it's from a local christian radio station. It doesn't seem to bother them but they do prefer to be snugled by wither one of us. We have spoiled them rotten.

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Haha my girl loves it when I play music Metal and all ☝️ also plants do good with vibrations also they pick it up and sense it make them more prolific some people have big speakers in grow rooms and have metallica on haha

RastaDragon

my little Boggle is into metal, reggae and Springsteen... well he has no choice really as thats what his dad listens to!

i can't say as i have noticed him reacting specifically to any music.

but he DOES react to me playing guitar - if i am just messing around noodling or whatever, there seems to be certain chord progressions that he likes, or at least he reacts to, and looks over at me with what i believe to be a happy look.

there are also times when he can be a fierce critic - it has been known that when practicing something when i'm with him that i will get THE LOOK!!! which, by the expression on his face, i'm pretty sure means give it a rest!!!

he also pooped on a Metallica tab book once - make of that what you will!

blessings & love
RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom