When the Temps Get Low Steal A Blankie

Status
Not open for further replies.
107595-9454962317.jpg
So I'm watching the Pats kick the crap out of the Chargers (Sorry not sorry any Chargers fans here) and Volcano is snoozing on me. Well too many root beers later and natural calls so I put Volcano down on the bed (he was still out cold) toss my nice warm sheepskin blanket down and go to the bathroom. I come back and can't see Volcano. Then I look in my nice warm blanket to find it was hijacked! Fine Volcano you win this round :angry5: :lol:

saraho

Hatchling Member
:lol:

Sometimes I think the closest evolutionary relative to beardies must be cats. The 3 cats at home do this stuff all the time!

adambeck

Hatchling Member
Ahaha, so cute! Well, I guess he is called Volcano after all. He likes to be warm and cozy! :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Awww, my dragons adore soft blankets to curl up in. View media item 60797This was a pic of 3 of mine all hijacking my blanket while my family watched Elf.

Also, nice to see a fellow pats fan! :lol: I’m not a fan of sports but the patriots are who my family root for, so I just roll with it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom