Drawing with beardies is an interesting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I like to draw a lot, and occasionally when I’m drawing I’ll let one or two dragons out to chill on my shoulder while I’m sketching away, and usually they’ll just happily fall asleep on my shoulder and just chill about, like this: View media item 60472 Just a cute chill little dude hanging out with me, not disturbing my drawing process at all...

Then he got interested.

View media item 60928 he decided he’d try to bask under my LED lamp that emits zero heat, just for the fun of it.
View media item 60383 really pancaking there bud.
View media item 60903 then he seemed to just want to help.
View media item 60528 “Look ma! I’m an artist like you!”

But then he tried eating my markers and I had to put him up.

Next comes Loki! Surely he’ll just chill there and I can draw him, right?
View media item 60843 Nah he also took over my sketchbook, and then started head bobbing at the markers and prismacolors.
View media item 60855View media item 60806 Sorry but this was just too funny not to include, yes that is Loki mid headbob. :lol:

Now I have Phoenix out and she’s just happily chilling at the side of my sketchbook with me letting me draw her while she thinks she’s basking (seriously girl, the LED doesn’t emit heat... ??‍♀️)
View media item 60748View media item 61066View media item 60739
In conclusion; Drawing with your reptiles is a interesting and fun experience. Just so long as they don’t start trying to eat the art supplies. :roll:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)

adambeck

Hatchling Member
I think they're saying, "Draw me like one of your French beardies" :lol:
Also, nice drawing! Fifa (our bearded dragon) and I say hi to you and your friends :D

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yeah most likely. :lol:

And aww thank you! I appreciate it. :D My crew says hi as well.

saraho

Hatchling Member
We need an art board on the forum!! You're super talented and I look forward to seeing more of your work. And those beardies!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Oh I’d love for there to be an art board, That would instantly be my new favorite board lol.

And Aww thank you, If you’d like to see more of my work I do have an Art Insta, it’s @The_Triart_Commission. My beardies though? I usually only post them here or in my stories lol.

adambeck

Hatchling Member
saraho":2ilhkyal said:
We need an art board on the forum!! You're super talented and I look forward to seeing more of your work. And those beardies!

An art board is a great idea! <3 Would love to see all the art from other beardie lovers out there! :D

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
:lol: Loved the story of how your babies "helped" with your creative process! And your final product is gorgeous... love the color, love the detail! Keep posting more!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Thanks lol, it’s always fun to have my dragons come and “help” me with my art. Always a new and fun experience. :lol:

And thank you! I appreciate it. :D I’ll definitely try to post more when I can lol.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Drawing with Phoenix part 2: She doesn’t care for paper, but digital drawing is really interesting to her apparently. :lol:
View media item 60624“Well this looks fun to climb on!” (Despite me obviously using it.)
View media item 61079“Peek a boo!”

adambeck

Hatchling Member
HippieLizards":3l3had9v said:
Drawing with Phoenix part 2: She doesn’t care for paper, but digital drawing is really interesting to her apparently. :lol:
View media item 60624“Well this looks fun to climb on!” (Despite me obviously using it.)
View media item 61079“Peek a boo!”

Love the photos! They're so cute and funny :lol:
Phoenix seems to be a very curious muse :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Thank you lol, Phoenix does seem to be a pretty curious muse, so does Rocket. The other animals however? Eh they don’t really care they just like the warmth of the iPad.

Another pic dump:
View media item 60488View media item 60720View media item 60431My noodle enjoys hanging out on the iPad too.
View media item 61087(If you understand this, you’re my type of people. ?)

Also, I finished another drawing! This is of my first ever D&D character, Lucky. A Human fighter. I’ve redesigned her over and over again, most of the designs sucking. Then yesterday I spent 17 hours completely redrawing her, and I’m pretty proud of it. :mrgreen:
View media item 60895

saraho

Hatchling Member
Your snek is hilarious! I just had to tell you that I think your D&D character is cool. I don't play but a few of my coworkers do and one of them designs her characters. Hers lean towards anime style. I like yours better.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Thank you! I like anime styles but I can’t draw it well, so I usually have a more like... Graphic novel/semi realistic-stylized type of style? I dunno how to describe it other than my style lol. But yeah, I like both styles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom