My beardie found a new spot to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

adambeck

Hatchling Member
Maybe bearded dragons secretly have wings and they use them when we're not looking :lol:
Your beardie is so cute though! What's his name? Fifa (our bearded dragon) says hi!

andreapaa

Original Poster
Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did have wings!

And sadly my buddy still has no name :( I haven't found yet the perfect fit but I will gladly post it when I think of a good one!

-Andrea

adambeck

Hatchling Member
andreapaa":3nrbsdco said:
Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did have wings!

And sadly my buddy still has no name :( I haven't found yet the perfect fit but I will gladly post it when I think of a good one!

-Andrea

I'm sure you'll find a great name for him soon, Andrea! And when you do, Fifa and I would love to know! :D

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Adorable! Sounds like he'd love some of those MagLedges they sell - Zen Habitats carries them now, and I've also seen them on Amazon. They're fake rock ledges that use super strong magnets to attach right to the sides of your hab!

andreapaa

Original Poster
ComicBookMama":p4hh2sze said:
Adorable! Sounds like he'd love some of those MagLedges they sell - Zen Habitats carries them now, and I've also seen them on Amazon. They're fake rock ledges that use super strong magnets to attach right to the sides of your hab!
Wow! I looked it up and I think my beardie would love it, I recently purchased a hammock but I will definitely keep in mind them for when I upgrade the terrarium. Thank you!

-Andrea

saraho

Hatchling Member
Your little buddy's name should be something related to his climbing feats. I'm not sure what though. I'd end up referring to him as a mountain goat and hopefully find a name from there. He's adorable.

andreapaa

Original Poster
Ryanps":24lh02k2 said:
K2 or Everest?

Wow I'm now upset I didn't check the forum again for any name suggestions before naming him :( I think Everest would have been perfect for him, thanks for the suggestion anyways

-Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom