Aww he fell asleep on my hand, I think.

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Aww he fell asleep on my hand, I think.

Postby SunnyFury » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Sunny fell asleep on my hand tonight. It was already his bed time. He wasn't asleep yet so I picked him up to get some bonding time in and he basically fell right to sleep. I was thinking he was stressed or something. But he really didn't want to wake up for nothing lol. I was like hey bud it's time to go to bed and this guy did not want to detach himself and was giving me the stink eye. He is only a little over a month old so it was awkward trying to get him off my hand because he is so little. I'm scared to hurt him. Finally he woke up enough to climb on to his little mesh ladder thing. Do you guys think he really fell asleep or is it possible he was playing dead? Can beardies play dead? He had no stress marks that I could see. Anyway it was so sweet just thought I would share.
SunnyFury
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Aww he fell asleep on my hand, I think.

Postby kingofnobbys » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:35 am

You're officially his safe place and he trusts you. Congradulations .
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : , Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Gutzy (F) rescued 27Sep19 - RIP 3Aug20 (est 12 yo), Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby SunnyFury » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:23 am

kingofnobbys wrote:You're officially his safe place and he trusts you. Congradulations .

Wow, I wasn't thinking that would happen so fast. I've only had him 11 days. Yay! Thanks.
SunnyFury
Newbie Poster

Postby kingofnobbys » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:06 am

SunnyFury wrote:
kingofnobbys wrote:You're officially his safe place and he trusts you. Congradulations .

Wow, I wasn't thinking that would happen so fast. I've only had him 11 days. Yay! Thanks.

Some hatchlings seem to tame up almost immediately like that , depends on how much good human interaction they get from the breeder and the dragons temperament and personality.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : , Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Gutzy (F) rescued 27Sep19 - RIP 3Aug20 (est 12 yo), Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby Cazz » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:29 am

He's not playing dead. He likes you.
Cazz
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales