He escaped and gave me a total freak out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe what I did last night! I was cleaning out his terrarium and I let him run around while I do it...well I got side tracked by my dog doing something, thought I put Groot back but when I woke this morning to an empty terrarium and an open door my heart sank.[[GALLERY=media, 19486][/GALLERY]
This is where he was mad as all get out!!! All you can see is his underbelly due to the fact he was so dark mad!
I'm a horrible momma!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think we've all been there at one point :lol: I'm glad you were able to find him and he was just bunkered down under some furniture. He won't likely be mad for long. They tend to be pretty forgiving to us hoomans.

Oh my goodness!!
Glad you found him, Mine was mad at me yesterday for putting her down lol, she forgave me quick so I would assume all beardies are kind....

adambeck

Hatchling Member
I'm so glad you found him! I hope he's okay and safe now. Fifa (our bearded dragon) and I say hi! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom