Adventures of Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently inherited Jeremy who is 3 years old and I’ve grown quite fond of him. He is so funny! He absolutely loves strawberries (when I give him them on occasion). He will literally pick through his greens and eat the strawberries first lol!!! On the flip side, he hates apples and will pick through his greens to avoid them! He is such a character!
107945-7321023843.jpg

And here is Jeremy playing hide n’ seek lol:
107945-9358193171.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It looks like he has a good life with you =). If he doesn't like the apples I'd hold off on offering them. There are plenty of goodies that are healthy for them. Have you tried offering chopped up squash? My guy loves that.

Jentroy

Original Poster
Thank you CooperDragon! I haven’t tried squash yet, but definitely will. Do you cook it first?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yay I'm glad you made a thread! Can't wait to follow along with Jeremy's life with you. I agree, it looks like he's gonna have a good life with you :)

-Brandon

MariosDad

Hatchling Member
Love that pc of him going after his salad! I'll be following along with Jeremy's adventures!
-Ian

Jentroy

Original Poster
Thank you Ian and Brandon! And CooperDragon, the verdict is in, and Jeremy loves yellow squash! Thank you again.

So, just something funny to share. Although I didn’t name Jeremy as I inherited him, I do love that he has a person name. I like to tell my friends, coworkers, basically anyone that will listen lol, all about Jeremy, but I don’t tell them he’s a bearded dragon. I just say something like “yeah, so I fed Jeremy roaches yesterday, he loves them” and they just look at me like I’m crazy because they think I’m talking about a boyfriend or something. ?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ha that is funny.

Until one of your friends says back "really which type? I'm particularly fond of the german roaches myself!" LOL

-Brandon

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Love the adventures of Jeremy! He sounds like quite the character. About squash - I don't cook it, either, but lately I've started grating it rather than chopping it up, and my Figment really loves it that way. Just sharing. :)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's a nice + healthy looking dragon. :) I like the name Jeremy as well and to get your coworkers going even more you might say how you hate when he gets bug guts on his beard. :lol:

Jentroy

Original Poster
ComicBookMama":1liqgye5 said:
Love the adventures of Jeremy! He sounds like quite the character. About squash - I don't cook it, either, but lately I've started grating it rather than chopping it up, and my Figment really loves it that way. Just sharing. :)
Good idea ComicBookMama! I’ll have to try that, and it’s probably even easier than cutting it up. Thank you! ?

Jentroy

Original Poster
AHBD":23vg48vh said:
That's a nice + healthy looking dragon. :) I like the name Jeremy as well and to get your coworkers going even more you might say how you hate when he gets bug guts on his beard. :lol:
Thank you very much AHBD!
Ha! Too funny and very clever! I’ll definitely say that to my coworkers! I’ll let you know how it goes lol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom