Carl is home! Foster uodate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Carl has been fed collard greens and pellets. The person who fostered him until today said he LOVES crickets, I've also discovered he loves butter worms. I suspect he's going to love any moving insect. He's already gained weight since coming into care and I hope to expand on that. Also, he's NINE YEARS OLD! That blew my mind. *edit - his tail did have a previous injury, not sure how though, he's a gorgeous citrus colour, was dehydrated but much better, and has NO other apparent health issues. Yay Carl!

Carl taking it in
87171-5479754433.jpg

Nom nom nom
87171-5638678675.jpg

Bonus shot - Charlie accidentally saw Carl (I was picking him up and failed to realize until his head swung around), so he got mommy snuggles, but was still miffed -
87171-6738447491.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's why everyone should have multiple dragons! Half the fun is seeing how they are all different! :D

-Brandon

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
Claudiusx":16ue523v said:
That's why everyone should have multiple dragons! Half the fun is seeing how they are all different! :D

-Brandon

LOL I agree!

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
Carl update - sorry it's been a while all!

Carl gave me a scare a few weeks back - he stopped eating, wouldn't drink, etc. BUT Thankfully the NBSPCA covered 1 last vet visit for him - he had fluids and blood work. I'm not sure if it was a kick in the pants for him or what. His blood work was great, and all of a sudden he started enjoying his baths and eating!
87171-6159474677.jpg

Now, he is still on that store bought enclosure, but only for a few more days. I managed to land a 6x2x2 tank for $60 (CAD)!!! I can't build one that cheap! I can't wait to get it home, cleaned up and move him in. Carl's going to have the best retirement home ever! Once I get his new home set up, I'll share it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom