Boggle from London

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

i kept adding things to my thread in the introductions page, but figured i should probably start one here to update.

few little things i wanted to share, so here we go to start...

we have started our first shed:
full

full

so far the top 2/3 of his tail and under his chin.
we also had our first bath - no photos of that tho as i was pretty busy with a little man wondering what the hell was going on!

Boggle and friend taking in the evening sun over the Aussie outback:
full

(Boggle's friend is no longer with us RIP)

and yesterday i had a weird brain freeze and didn't realise the time - Boggle usually gets up about 9ish, his lights go on at 7.15 but it takes him a while to get going, but yesterday at 7.30 i was worried why he was still in bed and looking sleepy!

so i hassled my poor little man, got him out of bed, gave him a couple of worms and got him so sit in the sun.

then his mama comes into the room and says "i could hear you talking to him - what's going on, why is he sitting on his bridge", to which i replied "what do you mean, he was looking very sleepy i was worried about him"...

"of course he's looking sleepy he doesn't get up for ages!!!"

doh! - that explains why he was looking so p****d off then!

so i try and put him back to bed, which he's having none of - and he spends the next hour or so clinging to the back of my hand:
full

full

until he's all like - ok, yep, NOW its time to get up!

hopefully he forgave me.

:D

LimKH

RastaDragon":a9m75z24 said:
hi everyone,

i kept adding things to my thread in the introductions page, but figured i should probably start one here to update.

few little things i wanted to share, so here we go to start...

we have started our first shed:
full

full

so far the top 2/3 of his tail and under his chin.
we also had our first bath - no photos of that tho as i was pretty busy with a little man wondering what the hell was going on!

Boggle and friend taking in the evening sun over the Aussie outback:
full

(Boggle's friend is no longer with us RIP)

and yesterday i had a weird brain freeze and didn't realise the time - Boggle usually gets up about 9ish, his lights go on at 7.15 but it takes him a while to get going, but yesterday at 7.30 i was worried why he was still in bed and looking sleepy!

so i hassled my poor little man, got him out of bed, gave him a couple of worms and got him so sit in the sun.

then his mama comes into the room and says "i could hear you talking to him - what's going on, why is he sitting on his bridge", to which i replied "what do you mean, he was looking very sleepy i was worried about him"...

"of course he's looking sleepy he doesn't get up for ages!!!"

doh! - that explains why he was looking so p****d off then!

so i try and put him back to bed, which he's having none of - and he spends the next hour or so clinging to the back of my hand:
full

full

until he's all like - ok, yep, NOW its time to get up!

hopefully he forgave me.

:D

Looks like a successful molt. Let them bask for at least an hour and a half when the lights are on. If not done, they won't have the appetite to eat. Let them bask for at least an hour and a half to digest before lights out.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
LOL at Boogle's friend. May friend of unassumed gender rest in peace.

Boogle just might not be a morning dragon. Some people aren't morning people, why not dragons.

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
LOL ? if you wake me 2 hrs early I'm gonna be pretty grumpy too!
Better start looking for silk worms or something to kiss up and maybe be forgiven. ?
-Dee

RastaDragon

Original Poster
apart from a few little places, we pretty much got through our first shed in one day:

full

full

i am so proud of my little boy, he was so brave and handled it so well - it must be a really freaky experience!

and this is Boggle now:
full

the picture really doesn't do justice - his colours are so beautiful!

RastaDragon

Original Poster
not posted anything on here for a while - but there's been loads going on!

we have been through two more sheds since the last update, Bog's is coming out to play (jump about like a crazy man) more and more, i'm trying to breed crickets and dubias, and last week we had a mass escape of crickets and were chasing the little buggers around the house for days!

but i just wanted to do this little post to show you this picture i just took if my little boy and his friend:

106470-6807688610.jpg

blessings & love
RD.

MariosDad

Hatchling Member
What a glow-up! Holy moley that's a lot of growth! I just caught up on Boggle and am looking forward to more updates! So cute as a baby and now that head :shock: I guess that's what a good diet will do for ya!

RastaDragon

Original Poster
hi everyone!

so, my little Boggle was nine months old yesterday!

i just wanted to post a little update to say hello and post a couple of pics.

this was my little boy when he first came home:
106470-3439468737.jpg

and this is my little boy now:
106470-3175241044.jpg

106470-857867417.jpg

106470-8993805782.jpg

blessings & love
RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom