Blitz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the official post for blitz

my mom found some baby photos of blitz she was so cute, and has grown a lot.

full

full

that was when I was bringing her home.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I love baby beardies. I don't understand why anyone ever wants them to grow up! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Mwcrf450r

claudiusx":1cyuwkxf said:
I love baby beardies. I don't understand why anyone ever wants them to grow up! :mrgreen:

-Brandon
So I dont feel like I'm gonna snap his neck if I try to give him head skritches :p besides that I'll miss his lil baby belly lol

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I miss blitz she is in deep brumation. and moody, I went to make sure she was ok, and pet her head then she hissed at me :lol: . it scared me for a second.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so ,it seems blitz has stoped growing, she is 17 inches at over a year old. do you think she will make it to 20 inches or just stay small?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
I'm in about the same place. Dragon is 16 months old and something like 17 inches and 380 grams. She is brumating like a champion right now. There should be some sort of Beardie puberty when she wakes up. I'm hoping my girl also gets longer and a little bigger. Maybe all those hormones she is building up will get her growing again

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Blitz might still have some growing left. But it's possible the 17 inches is what sticks. They have surprised us before :)
All that matters is she is healthy :D

-Brandon

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
she is in bromating to, wakes up every once in a while. I love her evan if she stays 17 inches, ill just like her to get a few inches bigger.

oh yea, Merry chistmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bert_L
Top Bottom