Jazz music?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardie, Beans, loves to listen to jazz music. I put on a romantic jazz mix just to make fun of the fact that he always gazes at my mom- but it turns out he really enjoys listening to it!

He prefers songs featuring a saxophone, and he can listen to them for hours on repeat. He breathes a lot slower when he’s listening to them, and closes his eyes as if he’s relaxing!! He’s suffering with a sore toe at the moment so his beard is a little black around the edges, but whenever I play his jazz it clears up, and he’s nice and bright!!

I’m not sure if you can attach videos on here- if so, please let me know so I can show you guys!! It really is the cutest thing!! Does anyone else’s dragons do this?!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's fun to find their individual quirks and preferences like that =).

You can't upload videos directly, but you can upload them to a host like vimeo or youtube and then post a link to them here.

Peach

Hatchling Member
Bleu loves jazz, especially female jazz singers like Norah Jones. He also loves Queen Latifah's Dana Owens big band-type songs, Phoebe Snow's "poetry Man" and the Tony Bennett/Amy Winehouse duet "Body and Soul".

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Interesting, Typically it's rock or electric that gets Loki and Rocket's attention, anytime I'm listening to my playlist I always see Loki behind me head bobbing along. At least he's got good taste though. :mrgreen:

However the other three much prefer calming music or classical/instrumental things. It's pretty cool how they all have different tastes in things and such!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom