how i got blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I just wanted to share the story of how I got blitz.
a year ago I kept catching lizards for fun and a few days later and let them go, well one time I caught two and let them out in the sun in a critter keeper when I went to check on them they were dried up like a rasin, that broke my heart, and my dad said I could buy one at the store, when I was looking up pictures of anoles I saw a leopard gecko then I wanted that. I toled my mom and dad then they was going to let me get one but I had to earn it. a month or two passed and I went to a petstore and they said bearded dragons are better, so I begged my mom and dad and they said yes to the bearded dragon it was hard for my mom to say yes because she is terrified of lizards. then a few months passed again and it was October 15 and I was planning to get my lizard from a petstore that I got my tortoise from at the jockey lot, but they were sold out so I got one from petsmart, I was choosing which bearded dragon I wanted and none of them stood out to me but the one in the corner, so that's the one I chose. he was unhealthy when I got him. that's how I got blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom