how i got blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I just wanted to share the story of how I got blitz.
a year ago I kept catching lizards for fun and a few days later and let them go, well one time I caught two and let them out in the sun in a critter keeper when I went to check on them they were dried up like a rasin, that broke my heart, and my dad said I could buy one at the store, when I was looking up pictures of anoles I saw a leopard gecko then I wanted that. I toled my mom and dad then they was going to let me get one but I had to earn it. a month or two passed and I went to a petstore and they said bearded dragons are better, so I begged my mom and dad and they said yes to the bearded dragon it was hard for my mom to say yes because she is terrified of lizards. then a few months passed again and it was October 15 and I was planning to get my lizard from a petstore that I got my tortoise from at the jockey lot, but they were sold out so I got one from petsmart, I was choosing which bearded dragon I wanted and none of them stood out to me but the one in the corner, so that's the one I chose. he was unhealthy when I got him. that's how I got blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom