biked to the lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
my beardie sat with me for a bit over 10 miles while we biked to the local lake. she went running around the beach and climbed a tree while we were there. 92F and sunny today, she seemed to enjoy herself

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i thought about a basket but decided to let her sit on my shoulder instead. the basket would have taken setup time and i was not sure about her staying in it as i hit bumps and all that. on my shoulder i can feel her and she is usedto being up there as well. seemed like a better fit

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea, she is pretty good when outside. she will stick close to me, never runs off. only at home and work is she comfortable enough to run around. if i have the bay doors open at work and she comes round the corner, she will just stop and lay down or go back to the other side of the shop. she does not like large open areas near cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom