norbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my name is norbert, I came to live with my human slave.... I mean mommy on April 1st, She informed me that that will be my official birthday. I knew from then on my life would be weird. Two days after i came to her i ate 7 buggies in one sitting, i couldnt eat for almost two days after that. Now i only eat two to four buggies in a meal and sometimes that is all in a day. Mommy says she breeds these buggies she calls roaches but i call them num-nums no more of those bugs called crickets. mommy spent 17 bucks on a thousand of those things called crickets but the moment i ate my first roach i lost interest in those, i didnt care that mommy had to let them die off, she will use them for fertilizer in her garden so its a win win, i get my roaches she gets to put dead bugs in her garden!! I do have a complaint though... i was trying to eat bits of my bridge and she cleaned it off so i wouldnt be able to do so. Oh and for those wondering i was only a few days old when mommy got me so three to 6 buggies a day makes me so full i feel like I am about to burst!
86309-8606663975.jpg
This is me if you humans on this thing called a web site MUST know....

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
My mommy keeps giving me more buggies telling me i need to grow big and strong...... she wont stop making weeble belly jokes and talking about the size of my tail, she says a i have a fat butt....Why are human mommies so weird? Can any of the other beardies on here tell me that and why i cant just keep the warm hand of my human mommy to sleep on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom