Temper for the first time

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Temper for the first time

Postby Moon4wolfgirl » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:39 am

Last night I put my beardie in a tub of water so she can drink. I thought she was done so I was trying to pick her up then she missed and threatens me :lol:! I let her get her final drink and tried to put her in her cage then she wouldn't wanna come off and when she got in her cage she tried to threaten me again! Thirtieth first time she really bad a temper over nothing :lol:
Moon4wolfgirl
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Temper for the first time

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:41 pm

Did she seem content when you didn't interfere with her? Sometimes they don't like baths and that can make them a bit irritable.
CooperDragon

Postby Moon4wolfgirl » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:48 pm

She didn't get ticked off when I put her in the bath, she seemed actually quite happy to get in the water. She just didn't want to get out of the water.
Moon4wolfgirl
Hatchling Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:52 pm

Sounds like it. They're funny sometimes. Certainly have their own little personalities and moods =)
CooperDragon

Postby Moon4wolfgirl » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:01 pm

Yea. She sometimes stays in her little bed i made her all day! :lol: but she's still up and active in the bed.
Moon4wolfgirl
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales