Charlie's escapages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma dude Charlie has been a new beardie since his enclosure doors started staying open! He hates pooping in his enclosure and my husband now bemoans the wee spots left by our intrepid explorer :lol:

87171-4569028602.jpg

I was worried about our feline inhabitants, and canine...but no fear here. A rare moment when Charlie ISN'T chasing Spice away from his choice spots. Yes, I said Charlie chases Spice, and Sugar (the two cats), and has even put the boots to Bishop - our 80lbs shep/rottie mix. :mrgreen: I have no worries about Charlie being out and about. The most interaction that the others have with him - the cats love his water dish (no idea why...).

87171-2758234102.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great day! It's supposed to be Spring here, but I think Winter has leaked in...we're expecting a big storm today! :shock:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to see he's able to get out and spend some time in the sun spots! Does he scoot across the floor as the sun position changes throughout the day?

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
CooperDragon":2s0j500e said:
I'm glad to see he's able to get out and spend some time in the sun spots! Does he scoot across the floor as the sun position changes throughout the day?

He actually usually heads for the back door to look outside lol! But we've found him in almost every room upstairs either in a sun spot or hiding for a snooze! My husband, who is not a reptile person, has actually grown quite fond of Charlie and worries about him now ? Resistance is futile ?

When we move, I plan on building Charlie a ramp to the front window with heat lamp and all. The house we hope to get does not have patio doors like we do right now, so I am sure he'd love a sunny platform.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah the ramp is a good idea. I want to build something like that for Darwin too but don't have enough room for it. He also tries to dash out the kitchen door, even in winter! :lol:

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Carl
CooperDragon":2tn65v8y said:
Yeah the ramp is a good idea. I want to build something like that for Darwin too but don't have enough room for it. He also tries to dash out the kitchen door, even in winter! :lol:

Charlie window surfs the back patio door all the time. Hot or cold, it doesn't matter a lick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom