Moro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just couldn't help myself. I've got the space, I've got the time, I had to pick up this little girl from Daichu dragons!

Moro!
31715-435068636.jpg
31715-2010268010.jpg
31715-190236127.jpg
31715-8632649066.jpg

Shes a hypo leatherback witblit.
Her parents are:
het witblit - het hypo - leatherback
Het witblit - het hypo - leatherback

And oh my gosh she is the cutest girl i've ever seen I think. I really did let out a gasp when I opened up her box and saw her for the first time. Pictures don't do her justice. And so far she has the calmest demeanor although I'm expecting that to change once she gets more settled. She is very observant of me right now. She really is such a baby though. Makes me realize how much Tombo has grown.

Expect lots of pics of her to come!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
MissT":8o8plcob said:
She is too cute!!!! Love the puffy beard...and her new tank... and even the fact she has poop on her back!!!! Too adorable!

Haha Thanks T! :D

JumpinJellyfish":8o8plcob said:
Beardies are so funny. Pneumonia is not. Holy cow, I'm glad you're finally recovering - but still be sure to take it easy, at least as much as you can.
Thank you! It's been such a long time. I had my first day back at work today. Decided to only do a half day. Came home, ate lunch, and slept for 2 hours lol. I don't feel sick anymore, it's just the energy and the strength aren't there. So, trying to build it back day by day.
I do NOT want to go through this ever again i'll say that much!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Oh, and a miracle happened today guys, Moro poo'd.... next to her rock....
That's right, not on herself, not directly under her, not right where she always basks, but out of the way!!

It's the second time shes done this and it's in the same spot as the first time. I think we are finally on to something here! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
claudiusx":1skmqiw7 said:
MissT":1skmqiw7 said:
She is too cute!!!! Love the puffy beard...and her new tank... and even the fact she has poop on her back!!!! Too adorable!

Haha Thanks T! :D

JumpinJellyfish":1skmqiw7 said:
Beardies are so funny. Pneumonia is not. Holy cow, I'm glad you're finally recovering - but still be sure to take it easy, at least as much as you can.
Thank you! It's been such a long time. I had my first day back at work today. Decided to only do a half day. Came home, ate lunch, and slept for 2 hours lol. I don't feel sick anymore, it's just the energy and the strength aren't there. So, trying to build it back day by day.
I do NOT want to go through this ever again i'll say that much!

-Brandon

Pneumonia can absolutely sap your strength, and after fighting it for so long, I imagine it will take a while to get your stamina back. Slow and steady.
LOL about Moro's poop saga. I hope she has figured out the "good" spot to use!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
This...... ladies and gentlemen, is the face of regression....

31715-6250448134.jpg

:banghead:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Moro and Tombo both got their first bell peppers today. Moro is a salad fan so I figured she'd like it.

Thats a big yup. She loves red bell peppers lol! :mrgreen:
She might have ate enough bell pepper to turn herself into one lol.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I would have been surprised if she didn't! :mrgreen: Moro has ate her salad from day 1. Daichu did a good job lol. Tombo was the one I was surprised with.
He refuses to eat a salad if someones looking :laughing6:

Thanks for stopping by :D

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Some of you may have seen this, but it's too good not to post here too. I got two new girls the other day, this is Moro seeing them for the first time....
31715-5784831429.jpg
31715-7477948726.jpg

Can you say "NOT IMPRESSED!" LOL :laughing6:

Anyways, she has really grown to love staring at the two new girls all day long. It's an unhealthy relationship and I am blocking her view of them for now. lol.
31715-5974373231.jpg
Is it just me or do the looks she gives me just seem full of attitude?! :twisted:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Moro weighed in at 100g on the dot tonight! She's filling out! :)

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
She will take over as her body catches up with her already big attitude :mrgreen:

Juniper

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Henry
Your girl is so cute! I love her round face. My previous dragon always sat in her poo like that (and painted murals with it, especially if I was at work later than usual), but my current beardie, Norbert, poops in one corner of her cage and then gets away from it immediately, goes to the opposite end of her cage, gets up on something high, and stays there until I come and clean it up. She wants nothing to do with it! I've had beardies for most of my life and it is still so interesting to me how they have such different personalities from each other.

Also I just saw you have four(?) youngsters right now? You must go through so many bugs!

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
I showed my bf your new beardies and the pic of Moro. He was laughing up a storm at her jealous gaze. He thinks your newbies are totally awesome!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
DorgEndo":v4xh50wp said:
She will take over as her body catches up with her already big attitude :mrgreen:
Psh.. for that to be true she'd have to have german giant blood in her..... :laughing6:

Juniper":v4xh50wp said:
Your girl is so cute! I love her round face. My previous dragon always sat in her poo like that (and painted murals with it, especially if I was at work later than usual), but my current beardie, Norbert, poops in one corner of her cage and then gets away from it immediately, goes to the opposite end of her cage, gets up on something high, and stays there until I come and clean it up. She wants nothing to do with it! I've had beardies for most of my life and it is still so interesting to me how they have such different personalities from each other.

Also I just saw you have four(?) youngsters right now? You must go through so many bugs!
Haha thanks! Wow you've been blessed with a true gift! If only Moro was as scared of poop as norbert, i'd have a much cleaner dragon lol!
Yes I love their different personalities. I've never had two that are exactly the same.
Yup i'm up to 4 now... :oops:
Increasingly more bugs.. these two new girls are tanks and eat like i've never seen before. 2 and a half months and already a bit over 12 inches and 50+ grams.. Moro I don't think hit 50g until she was double that age I think lol!

vrenee1018":v4xh50wp said:
I showed my bf your new beardies and the pic of Moro. He was laughing up a storm at her jealous gaze. He thinks your newbies are totally awesome!
Haha thats great! I really love that i got those two pics and the story behind it. It really exemplifies who Moro is.... :laughhard:

Thanks all for stopping by and showing Moro some love! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom