It's TOMBO Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After years of waiting I have finally gotten another dragon. Here is Tombo!
full

He was hatched 1/27/2019

I got him on March 13, 2019. So he's on day 4 with us. He's still suffering a bit of relocation stress but it's only really affecting his eating (which is improving day by day).
He also went through a full back shed just a few days ago so he's been having it rough this week.

Anyways, this will be Tombos thread that I will hopefully be keeping updated pretty regularly so that I have a nice history to look back on with him!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Here's Tombo during his shed:
full

And......
Here he is the next day
full

Even though he was done shedding, I was still getting the stink eye haha.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
And finally some pictures of him today (all caught up now)
full

full

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He is so pretty--- is it a male or female or do you know?
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
He is a boy. I haven't personally verified but it's what the breeder sexed him as. :)

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks AHBD. :)

Tombo is finally getting his appetite back. Here he is last night after devouring some worms. He looks so proud of himself.

full

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Tombo is upset... He's too cool to have been caught eating his salad like a good boy :mrgreen:

full

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You crossed that line dad !!! How embarrassing, don't let his peers see him being a good boy. :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Tombo moved into his new and final home today. I've been building him an enclosure and it's just taken awhile for the sealer to cure fully. Anyways, here he is:

full

He's not too sure about it haha. That look is just screaming "Really? I just got over my relocation stress... :-? ."

Here he is once he decided to get himself in there
full

Floor is bare now just until tomorrow. Tile is being cut at my father-in-laws tonight and that will be his substrate. Hoping to get back into DIY rocks and walls and really get his tank looking cool in the future.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Oh and I guess I might as well post up a picture of the whole enclosure lol. Will be posting in the DIY section too but a picture here won't hurt. :mrgreen:

full

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom