Kevin & Norma being themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so in love with my dragons - they both have such wonderful personalities - and what is it with cats and dragons?? They just love on each other all the time... I just need to share my pix with other dragon people that won't think I'm nuts...
this is Kevin & Norma - all the rocks that I have for them are from me hunting around outside - the slate is from broken slate steps from an old apartment building (hand scrubbed with bleach and then through the dishwasher a few times) - the wood I bought because I don't know how to clean it -
Kevin and his free range area - yoga mat, rocks, lights, space heater (as I'm typing this I can hear the pitter patter of him running around in the dining room above me) - his human didn't vacuum it yet - sorry...(if you wondering about the poop situation, he goes on the mat and then looks at me (his slave) to clean it ... :oops:
102444-3254245660.jpg

Norma working the computer - oh look bearded dragon.org :D
102444-2155753114.jpg

Lily in Norma's tank...
102444-3989775200.jpg

Sofia and Kevin sleeping...
102444-6406767117.jpg

Norma loves her Brazil nut pod
102444-4763878421.jpg

ah those faces...
102444-2598960605.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very sweet ! I think see Norma looking at the feeder section there....wondering what all the other dragons are having for supper tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom