Kevin & Norma being themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so in love with my dragons - they both have such wonderful personalities - and what is it with cats and dragons?? They just love on each other all the time... I just need to share my pix with other dragon people that won't think I'm nuts...
this is Kevin & Norma - all the rocks that I have for them are from me hunting around outside - the slate is from broken slate steps from an old apartment building (hand scrubbed with bleach and then through the dishwasher a few times) - the wood I bought because I don't know how to clean it -
Kevin and his free range area - yoga mat, rocks, lights, space heater (as I'm typing this I can hear the pitter patter of him running around in the dining room above me) - his human didn't vacuum it yet - sorry...(if you wondering about the poop situation, he goes on the mat and then looks at me (his slave) to clean it ... :oops:
102444-3254245660.jpg

Norma working the computer - oh look bearded dragon.org :D
102444-2155753114.jpg

Lily in Norma's tank...
102444-3989775200.jpg

Sofia and Kevin sleeping...
102444-6406767117.jpg

Norma loves her Brazil nut pod
102444-4763878421.jpg

ah those faces...
102444-2598960605.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very sweet ! I think see Norma looking at the feeder section there....wondering what all the other dragons are having for supper tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom