Loki at Repticon. +Pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently took Loki to Repticon and We both had a blast, Great time there.

Here's the pics!!
View media item 60763 on the way to Repticon View media item 60747 Loki met another male Beardie and the male Beardie was very territorial and interested in Loki's presence While Loki couldn't have cared less. :lol:
View media item 60567 Some Lovely Ball pythons for sale.
View media item 60980View media item 60416 These were weird Siren/salamander things, They were cool.
View media item 60579View media item 61086View media item 60981View media item 60699View media item 60868View media item 61073View media item 60905View media item 60524 I loved the Emerald tree boas and Green tree pythons.
View media item 60365 This was a cute little Hypo Zero Trans Baby Beardie. It was gorgeous.
View media item 60380View media item 60574 and These Were drop dead Gorgeous Blue tree monitors, I have never seen them before in person, They were Amazing.

We both had a Great time!! :D

Peach

Hatchling Member
Thanks for the pics, they are great! Some interesting ones I've not seen before.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Foxxy76":2xx64s58 said:
Awesome pics!!
Thank you! :D
Peach":2xx64s58 said:
Thanks for the pics, they are great! Some interesting ones I've not seen before.
Thanks! :D Yeah I saw some pretty cool herps that I had never seen before, It was pretty cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom