Favourite Things About Your Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the bearded dragons on here seem to have different personalities and their own little quirks, so I was wondering, what is everyone's favourite thing about their beardie, or bearded dragons in general? :D

For me, I find it adorable when bearded dragons tilt their heads when they're curious about something. 10/10, just as precious as puppy head tilts :lol: (if not more)

Betty53218

Hatchling Member
I love that my guy trusts me. I can tell that when other people hold him, he just doesn't seem to be as at ease as when l hold him. I also love the way he slightly opens his mouth and stares at me when I'm having a "conversation" with him. It's almost like he is really trying to understand what I'm saying. I've noticed this on many occasions.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Betty53218":2jmnzmqu said:
I love that my guy trusts me. I can tell that when other people hold him, he just doesn't seem to be as at ease as when l hold him. I also love the way he slightly opens his mouth and stares at me when I'm having a "conversation" with him. It's almost like he is really trying to understand what I'm saying. I've noticed this on many occasions.

They are VERY GOOD LISTENERS.

I've noticed this my skinks too.

My water skink who very active , will stop , turn around and look me in the eyes and come up really close when I speak to her , so close I'm sometimes worried she'll end up on my glasses (which she has done more than once).

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They are VERY GOOD LISTENERS.

I've noticed this my skinks too.

My water skink who very active , will stop , turn around and look me in the eyes and come up really close when I speak to her , so close I'm sometimes worried she'll end up on my glasses (which she has done more than once).

It often seems like reptiles don't get as much credit as they deserve for these kinds of behaviours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom